Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday!

So this is my first Waiting On Wednesday post (I've been meaning to do one!) Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick for this week is:

The Rise of Nine (Lorien Legacies #3)
Pittacus Lore
Publish date: August 21, 2012

(Summary from Goodreads)

Until the day I met John Smith, Number Four, I'd been on the run alone, hiding and fighting to stay alive.

Together, we are much more powerful. But it could only last so long before we had to separate to find the others. . . .

I went to Spain to find Seven, and I found even more, including a tenth member of the Garde who escaped from Lorien alive. Ella is younger than the rest of us, but just as brave. Now we're looking for the others--including John.

But so are they.

I'm a huge fan of this series. I picked up I Am Number Four a month before the movie came out and fell in love. The sequel, The Power Of Six, was equally if not more awesome. So I can't wait to see how the series ends (surely with a lot of Mogadorian fighting!)


What's everyone else waiting on?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts