Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Top Ten Reading Goals for 2013


First Top Ten Tuesday of the new year for me! Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we of course list some fun top tens! I'm excited to have these goals down so that I don't have an excuse to not accomplish them!

So here are my reading goals for 2013:

1. Read 75 books

2. Finish any series that I've started and have ended (The Mortal Instruments, Matched)

3. Read all the books on my bookshelf (there are a lot I haven't gotten to yet)

4. Read at least one classic novel.

5. Review every book I read.

6. Read 10 books off my to-read list on Goodreads

7. Read the Shifters series by Rachel Vincent (I own them all but still haven't read them!)

8. Take the time to enjoy a book I've read before (and not count it towards my goal, or maybe I will, depends how far along I am)

9. Read a book longer than 500 pages (this will be the hardest one)

10. Read a book I normally wouldn't pick up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts