Wednesday, February 20, 2013

With All My Soul Reading Challenge Participation Post


I've said it before and I'll say it again, Rachel Vincent is by far my favourite author and her Soul Screamers series makes me feel every emotion known to man. I can't wait to read the seventh and FINAL book in the series, With All My Soul, due out March 19, 2013. I'll be sad to end this series since Kaylee and her friends follow me around in my dreams, but I am excited to see what Vincent has in store for this thrilling conclusion. She's posted some teasers on her Tumblr and each one just makes me want the book more and more.

Fiktshun, Vincent's biggest ally in this world, is hosting a mini reading challenge for those eager to read and review this book. I'd definitely say I qualify for this, so I'm participating. What this means is that I'll read and review WAMS before April 30th, challenging myself to be on the ball. Even though I know I'll have the book done the minute it's in my hands, I'm happy to participate.

If you want details, or would like to enter the challenge yourself (you can win a pre-order copy of WAMS if you sign up!) follow the link to the Challenge Sign Up Page and join in on the fun!

For those who have no idea what I'm talking about, here's the description of the first book in the series (spoilers, sweetie) Trust me, you want to read this series.




She doesn't see dead people. She senses when someone near her is about to die. And when that happens, a force beyond her control compels her to scream bloody murder. Literally.

Kaylee just wants to enjoy having caught the attention of the hottest guy in school. But a normal date is hard to come by when Nash seems to know more about her need to scream than she does. And when classmates start dropping dead for no apparent reason, only Kaylee knows who'll be next.


Best book idea ever, right? Look back here sometime in March for my review!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts