Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where we make lists about different bookish topics.

This week's topic is: Top ten books I wouldn't mind Santa bringing me


Christmas is right around the corner (tomorrow!) and here are some of the books I'm hoping to find under the tree!




1. Fire with Fire by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
2. The House of Hades by Rick Riordan
3. Star Cursed by Jessica Spotswood


4. Champion by Marie Lu
5. The Fall of Five by Pittacus Lore
6. Resist by Sarah Crossan


7. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
8. The F It List by Julie Halpern


9. The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
10. The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Milley

As you can see, I need to catch up on a lot of series. And there are a few older books that I still need to read. How about you guys? What are you hoping for this year?

Also, Merry Christmas everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts