Saturday, January 4, 2014

2014 Reading Challenge: TBR Pile Challenge

I've decided to enter some reading challenges this year. I'll enter them slowly and not too many, but I think it will help me achieve some of my reading goals this year.

So the first challenge is Bookish's 2014 TBR Reading Challenge. The point is to read any books on you to-read shelf that were published in 2013 and earlier. I've got quite a few on there so it's perfect.

The level I'm planning to achieve is: 21-30 First Kiss and some of the books I plan to read for it are:

The House of Hades - Rick Riordan
Champion - Marie Lu
Hunting Lila - Sarah Alderson
This is What Happy Looks Like - Jennifer E. Smith
Attachments - Rainbow Rowell
Fire with Fire - Jenny Han
The Sky is Everywhere - Jandy Nelson
Daughter of Smoke and Bone - Laini Taylor
The Rivals - Daisy Whitney
Dance of Shadows - Yelena Black
Uglies - Scott Westerfield

Here's hoping I can accomplish this as well as some of the other challenges I plan on entering. If you're interested in joining, head over to Bookish. Good luck to everyone with their challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts