Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Teaser Tuesday: Ignite Me




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) 'teaser' sentences from somewhere on that page


My current read is:
Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3)
Tahereh Mafi
Published: February 4, 2014
Paperback, 408 pages

Teaser #1
He charges forward, closing the gap between us and tackling me in a hug so fierce he practically cuts of my circulation. "Holy shit it's good to see you," he says, breathless, squeezing me tighter. (page 74)
Teaser #2
"No," I say. "I don't. And I just thought you should know I'm not trying to fix you. I don't think you need to be fixed. I'm not trying to turn you into someone else. I only want you to be who you really are. Because I think I know the real you. I think I've seen him." (page 184)
Ok, these are teasing me! I can't wait to dive further into this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts