Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Book Friends


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where we make lists about books and bookish things.

This week's topic is Top Ten Characters Who X (fill in the blank) I'm going to do top ten characters I wish I were friends with (since this week has been all about friends for me!)


1. Zuzana (Daughter of Smoke and Bone) She is adorable and feisty and I feel like we'd get along great.

2. Kaylee (Soul Screamers) only because I want to be her.

3. Katniss Everdeen (The Hunger Games) I'd never have to be scared because she'd have my back. And I feel like I could get a smile out of her.

4. Veronica Mars (Veronica Mars and the Thousand Dollar Tan Line) Because who wouldn't want to hang with Ronnie?

5.  Sophie (Hex Hall) Everything about her. I love her.

6. Cath (Fangirl) We could just read all day and Levi would bring us coffee, yes? Yes.

7. Annabeth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians) I could certainly learn a thing or two from Annabeth, and maybe she'd lend me her hat every once in awhile.

8. Lola (Lola and the Boy Next Door) She could make me outfits, I could help her pick out wigs! I would have so much fun raiding her closet!

9. Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles) I want all the ladies in this book to go out for a drink with me, but Scarlet is my soul sister.

10. Becky (Confessions of a Shopaholic) Need I say more? Let's go shopping!


What's your Top Ten Tuesday and which girls would you love to be BFFs with?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts