Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Summer TBR List


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where we discuss bookish topics in the forms of lists.

This week's TTT is: Top Ten Books in Your Summer TBR List



1. Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour: This has been on my shelf too long.
2. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson: Summer reads about summer!
3. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord: Reading this right now, so cute!


4. 40 Thing I Want to Tell You by Alice Kuipers: Gotta read something that will make me cry.
5. You Are Here by Jennifer E. Smith: Cute romance, I bet?
6. These Broken Stars by Annie Kauffman: Everything about this looks beautiful.


7. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson: Perfect summer read.
8. 17 First Kisses by Rachael Allen: Looks so cute.


9. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn: Must read before the movie comes out!
10. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken: I've heard so many wonderful things about this series!

What are you guys reading this summer?

1 comment:

  1. I am entranced by the cover of These Broken Stars. I'm really excited about 17 First Kisses as well.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts