Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Spring TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we discuss bookish topics in the form of lists (which always make me happy!)

This week's topic is: Books on my Spring TBR List



1. The Fill In Boyfriend by Kasie West (May 5th) Kasie West, why yes I will continue to read everything you write and this one sounds amazing!  

2. The Queen of Bright and Shiny Things by Ann Aguirre (April 7th) One of my favourite new authors, can't wait to read a YA from her.

3. All the Rage by Courtney Summers (April 14th) Courtney is genius and her books hit all the best points that YA should. This one will be intense but I'm ready.


4. Hold Me Like a Breath by Tiffany Schmidt ( April 19th) This sounds so different than Tiffany's other books that I can't help but be excited for what she has in store for me. 

5. Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver (March 10th) Just bought this one last week, definitely will be reading it soon. Lauren blows me away every time.

6. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord (March 31st) Open Road Summer was the best thing I read last summer, here's hoping this is the best thing I read this spring.


7. P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han (May 26th) More Jenny Han! Yes please, can't wait for more letters.

8. We All Looked Up by Tommy Wallach (March 24th) This one just sounds so cool. I'm all for what you would do your last night on Earth.


9. Kissing in America by Margo Rabb (May 26th) Romance novels and trying to stay in reality? Sign me up.

10. Tiny Pretty Things by Sona Charaipotra and Dhonielle Clayton (May 26th) Ballet and danger and such a beautiful cover. This one's got my name written all over it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts