This week's topic is:
Top Ten books I wouldn't mind having Santa leave me under the tree.
1. This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner - Okay, like I need this sequel!
2. The Distance From Me to You by Marina Gessner - I've had my eye on this one for awhile now.
3. Sublime by Christina Lauren - I'm obsessing over her adult series, gotta get into her YA.
4. Hemingway in Love by A.E. Hotchner - I've only heard good things about this one!
5. All the Words are Yours: Haiku on Love by Tyler Knott Gregson - I love him!
6. Lullabies by Lang Leav - She is fantastic!
7. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte - Because you gotta have a classic.
8. The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey - The first one blew me away!
9. Hotel Ruby by Suzanne Young -Something I'm thinking I'll read next October?
10. The Vintage Guide to Love and Romance by Kirsty Greenwood - Just found this one today, looks like fun!